We want you to be completely satisfied with your recent purchase. So, if something isn't quite right, we are happy to offer a refund or credit within 14 days from delivery.
Purchases made between the 4th- 30th December 2023 can be extended to a 30 day returns period.
- Click on Make a Return below to request your return.
- Select the items that you would like to return.
- Clarify whether you would like your return processed to the original payment method* or issued a store credit.
- Return shipping is charged at a flat rate of $9.95, which will be deducted from your refund amount automatically.
- Once confirmed you will receive an email with your pre-paid shipping label, alternatively you can download it from the return confirmation page.
- Package your items, print your label to attach to your package and simply drop off at your nearest post office.
- Once received, your refund will be processed within 3 business days. Please allow extra time during sale/peak periods.
- Full priced items including items on temporary promotion/purchased with a discount can be returned for a refund or credit note for any reason. Sale items can be returned for SHEIKE Store Credit only.
*If your original payment method included the use of a gift card or credit this will be returned as the original payment in the form of a store credit. All other payment methods will be fully refunded if eligible. Please refer to our returns policy for more information.
Online Returns Policy
Full priced items including items on temporary promotion/purchased with a discount can be returned for a refund or credit note for any reason. Sale items can be returned for a SHEIKE credit only. Items purchased in our DFO’s/Outlets that are eligible for return can only be returned to a DFO/Outlet.
Store Returns Policy
Please see our full Store Returns Policy here.
Online purchases must be returned within 14 days* of delivered date. In Store purchases must be returned within 14 days* of purchase receipt. In Store purchases may only be returned with proof of purchase. Item/s must be in original condition, unworn, unwashed, with all tags/buttons etc attached. Item/s must be free from all stains and fragrances, including makeup, fake tan, perfumes, and body odour. Exceptions: We do not accept returns on earrings, headwear, face masks & garment accessories for hygiene reasons.
For all swimwear/bodysuits, customers must try on items wearing undergarments. If returned, the protective hygiene strip must remain in place. Returns will not be accepted if the protective hygiene strip is removed or altered, or the item otherwise shows signs of wear. In the interests of hygiene, we may refuse returns of items where it's obvious that this hasn't been done.
You can return or exchange any online purchase in store for free.
Find your nearest SHEIKE store here.
All returns must meet our Returns Policy and Conditions. You must have your Order Confirmation email and Delivery Confirmation email handy as proof of purchase for store staff. If you paid by credit card, you must have that card with you for us to process a return. Online
transactions with Paypal can NOT be refunded in store. You may be eligible for an exchange, refund, or credit note, subject to our Returns Policy. We are unable to process returns in store that were paid for with Klarna
In Store Refunds T&Cs
Refunds can only be returned to the original payment method except for PayPal, Gift Vouchers, Gift Receipts, 3rd Party Gift Cards and SHEIKE Credit, these can be returned for a SHEIKE Credit only. Orders up to the value of $400 can be refunded in-store. However, if you require a refund of $400 or more for an online order, please return it to our online warehouse instead by following the Online Returns process. There is no limit on the value of exchanges or credit for online orders. So, you can opt for a credit or exchange for all or part of your order if you wish.
You can return in store purchases to any of our SHEIKE store locations within 14 days of purchase.
Find your nearest SHEIKE store here.
Full priced items including items on temporary promotion/purchased with a discount can be returned for a refund or credit note for any reason. Sale items can be returned for SHEIKE Store Credit only.
In store returns are subject to our Returns Policy and Conditions. In store returns are subject to a $400 limit per transaction, orders larger than this will need to be split across two or more transactions
If you would like to return an item you purchased in store but can't make it in store.
We can proces a return via post, though we are only able to offer a SHEIKE store credit for in store purchases.
Please submit a Return Enquiry to request this return and our Customer Care team will assist you.
Please note items purchases from our DFOs/outlets are not able to be returned via this method.
1. Click on Make a Return above.
2. Select the items would you like to return.
3. Clarify whether you would like your refund processed to the original payment method* or issued a store credit.
4. Once confirmed, please package and ship your items using a service that provides tracking to the address provided within the online portal.
5. Once received, our refund will be processed within 3 business days. Please allow a couple of extra days during peak/sale periods.
In the event you have received a faulty item, please use the online return portal and provide the following information;
- Your order details
- Select reason for return as faulty
- Provide photos of faulty item
SHEIKE will assess faulty items within 5 business days of receipt. If an item is deemed faulty, SHEIKE will cover all postage costs, and offer to repair, replace or refund the item in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
SHEIKE Outlet products are exclusive and only accessible on outlet.sheike.com.au. Styles will not be restocked and are only available for a limited time. All products are priced to clear, and are not eligible for a refund, credit or exchange unless faulty.
If an item is deemed faulty, SHEIKE will offer to repair, replace or refund the value paid of the item. SHEIKE Outlet operates separately to our store network and as such faulty items are not able to be assessed or returned in store.
If you have any concerns regarding an order placed at outlet.sheike.com.au or have received a faulty item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Full priced items including items on temporary promotion/purchased with a discount can be returned for a refund or credit note for any reason.
- Sale items can be returned for SHEIKE Store Credit only.
- Refunds can only be paid to the original payment method.
- Orders placed using SHEIKE Store Credit or Gift Vouchers can be returned for SHEIKE Store Credit only.
- An email address will need to be provided in order to receive a refund.
- Please allow up to 5 business days for the refund to appear in your account once processed.
All our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This Policy is not intended to replace, limit or exclude any rights available to you under the Australian Consumer Law.
This Policy is to be read in conjunction with our Terms & Conditions and applies to all purchases made in-store and online through our website.