Click & Collect
Tired of waiting for the post? Need a new look ASAP? Click & Collect is available now in all stores (with the exception of our DFO outlets).
How to Click & Collect your order
- Add all items to your cart and proceed to checkout
- At checkout, select “Pick Up” as your delivery method
- Stores that have all of the items in your cart will be shown as a pick-up location option. Please note if no stores have all selected items available, Click & Collect will not be displayed as an option
- Please ensure you double check the store you are collecting from prior to making payment, as once payment is made the store can not be changed and the order will need to be cancelled
- If the wrong store is selected, please reach out to email@example.com for assistance
- You will receive an order confirmation email
- When the store has processed your Click & Collect order you will receive another email letting you know your order is ready to collect
- When collecting your order, please present either your confirmation email or valid ID
To read our full Terms + Conditions please see below
- Orders will be ready for collection within 24 hours (except on public holidays)
- Orders must be collected within 7 days of receiving a “Ready to Collect” confirmation
- We will make every effort to contact any customer who has not collected their order within 7 days. After 10 days, we will refund the order and cannot hold any items further
- Click & Collect orders are subject to the SHEIKE Returns Policy
- Refunds will be returned to you in the manner you paid (debit/credit card, Afterpay), with the exception of cash, which will be returned to a debit card, and Gift Vouchers are returned for SHEIKE Credit
- Once a Click & Collect order is placed, the store location can not be changed. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance and we can cancel the order
- Once a Click & Collect order is placed it can not be cancelled or changed by the store team. Please reach out to email@example.com should you require assistance
Click & collect is available in all stores except our Outlet locations. For a full list of Store Locations and addresses see here
You can see if your item is available at your preferred store on the product page (above 'Style Note'). All items in your cart must be available at one location for Click & Collect to be an option at checkout. If all your items are available, you can add them to your cart and then select “Pick Up” as your shipping option at checkout.
We aim to get all Click & Collect orders processed within 24 hours (with the exception of public holidays). You will receive an email as soon as your order is ready to collect.
Yes, once you head in store you may return or exchange your items, subject to our usual Returns Policy.
Once your order is placed, unfortunately we are unable to change the pickup location. However, we can refund your order so that you can place a new order at the correct location. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
All items in your cart must be available at one location for Click & Collect to be an option at checkout.
If all your items are available at a store, “pick up” will be a shipping option at checkout.