Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Except if an item is Faulty, you will receive SHEIKE Credit in certain return situations, including but not limited to:
- you have purchased and returned for a refund, a sale item;
- you have purchased and returned for a refund an item bought during a temporary promotional period (eg, VIP Days, discount days, coupons applied online);
- you have purchased and returned for an exchange a sale item, with the replacement product at lesser value than the original purchase; and
- you have purchased any items using SHEIKE Vouchers or Credit Notes, and returned for a refund/exchange.
SHEIKE Credit attached to your Account, can be used in store and online and;
- will be activated within 24hrs of issuing;
- is valid for 6 months from date of creation;
- is non-transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash; and
- cannot be used to purchase SHEIKE Vouchers.
Sales tax and/or shipping is still applicable on any products purchased with SHEIKE Credit.
Amounts of purchase
If a purchase is of a lower value to the SHEIKE Credit total, the remaining amount will resume with the same expiration. This can then be used on future purchases and will be valid to the same expiry period from original purchase. If a purchase exceeds the value of the SHEIKE Credit the remaining amount must be paid for by card, Afterpay, or cash (in store) / PayPal (online).
Checking your balance
You can check your SHEIKE Credit balance in-store by asking a SHEIKE Stylist at the counter, and online by logging into your account, navigating to the SHEIKE Credit and selecting update.
Using Your SHEIKE Credit Online
If you are issues a SHEIKE Credit, it is attached to the email address provided at the time of purchase online, or return in store. To use your SHEIKE Credit online for the first time:
a) login to, or create your account, using the email address you provided;
b) go to My Account and the SHEIKE Credit in the left hand menu;
c) click the 'Update' button; and
d) your SHEIKE Credit will then appear as a payment method during checkout alongside your credit card, Afterpay and PayPal.
Using Your SHEIKE Credit In-Store
Simply provide the details to your account to the SHEIKE Stylist at the counter and show photo ID and your SHEIKE Credit will be available to use.
If you have any questions or concerns relating to your SHEIKE Credit or these Terms, please contact us via the details listed on our Contact page.
LAST UPDATED: AUGUST 2018