Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
WHAT IS A SHEIKE CREDIT?
A SHEIKE Credit is a store credit which is attached to your Account and can be used to purchase items in store and online.
You may be given a SHEIKE Credit in certain return situations (except if an item is faulty), including but not limited to:
- you have purchased and returned for a refund, a sale item;
- you have purchased and returned for a refund an item bought during a temporary promotional period (eg, VIP Days, discount days, coupons applied online);
- you have purchased and returned for an exchange a sale item, with the replacement product at lesser value than the original purchase; and
- you have purchased any items using SHEIKE Vouchers or Credit Notes, and returned for a refund/exchange.:
Your SHEIKE Credit:
- will be activated within 24hrs of issuing;
- is valid for 6 months from date of creation;
- is non-transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash; and
- cannot be used to purchase SHEIKE Gift Vouchers.
- can be used to purchase Sale items
Sales tax and/or shipping is still applicable on any products purchased with SHEIKE Credit.
USING YOUR SHEIKE CREDIT ONLINE
If you are issued a SHEIKE Credit, it is attached to the email address provided at the time of purchase online, or return in store. To use your SHEIKE Credit online for the first time:
a) login into, or create your account, using the same email address you provided at
the time the credit was issued;
b) go to My Account and the SHEIKE Credit in the left hand menu;
c) click the 'Update' button; and
d) your SHEIKE Credit will then appear as a payment method during checkout alongside your credit card, Afterpay and PayPal.
USING YOUR SHEIKE CREDIT IN-STORE
Simply provide your email address to the SHEIKE Stylist at the counter and show photo ID and your SHEIKE Credit will be available to use.
CHECKING YOUR BALANCE
You can check your SHEIKE Credit balance in-store by asking a SHEIKE Stylist at the counter, and online by logging into your account, navigating to the SHEIKE Credit and selecting “update”.
AMOUNTS OF PURCHASE
If a purchase is of a lower value to the SHEIKE Credit total, the remaining amount will resume with the same expiration. This can then be used on future purchases and will be valid to the same expiry period from original purchase. If a purchase exceeds the value of the SHEIKE Credit the remaining amount must be paid for by card, Afterpay, or cash (in store) / PayPal (online).
If you have any questions or concerns relating to your SHEIKE Credit or these Terms, please contact us via the details listed on our Contact page.
LAST UPDATED: DECEMBER 2018