Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
LOVE IT? WIN IT!
Win 1 of 3 $1000 personal styling sessions to get everything your heart desires.
HOW TO ENTER?
Simply make a purchase today (ensure you’re signed up to our emails) and you’re in the draw!
10th - 16th February 2020
17th February 2020
Win Your Wardrobe Competition – Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is SHEIKE & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 22 001 784 283) of 60 Mary Street, St Peters, NSW 2044 (Head Office). Phone: (02) 9336 2100. The Promoter will facilitate the fulfilment and management of the prizes.
- These Terms and Conditions govern the competition (Competition) and constitutes a binding legal agreement between the Promoter and each participant of the competition (Entrant). All other information provided prior to entering the Promotion, including any instructions on how to enter the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
- The Entrant warrants and represents to the Promoter that they have full power and authority to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Entry and competition period
- The Competition commences at 9:00am AEST on Monday 10 February 2020 and closes at 11:59pm AEST Sunday, 16 February 2020 (Competition Period). All eligible entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period.
- To enter the Competition, participants must provide valid contact details (including full name, mobile number and email address) and meet the following requirements:
(a) In-store: Entrants must make a purchase at a SHEIKE store and opt in to receive emails from SHEIKE.
(b) Online: Entrants must make a purchase at www.sheike.com.au (SHEIKE Website) and be opted in to receive emails from SHEIKE.
- More than one entry per person is permitted, provided that each purchase is made on a separate day.
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18-years and over only. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion. Immediate family means: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Customers may opt-out of entry into this Competition by contacting the Promoter’s customer care via email at email@example.com, phone on +61 02 4058 4400, through the contact details available at www.sheike.com.au/contact or by such other method specified by the Promoter from time to time.
- There will be three (3) winners of the Competition (Winner), who will win a prize consisting of a AUD$1,000 SHEIKE voucher and a personal styling session in a SHEIKE store of their choice.
- The personal styling session will be held at a SHEIKE store of the Winner’s choice at a time agreed between the parties. If the Winner is not within a reasonable distance from a SHEIKE store, SHEIKE may, in its sole discretion, provide a telephone styling session in lieu of a store appointment. The Prize must be redeemed prior to 17 April 2020 (Prize Expiry).
- The Prize must be taken as stated and is only offered to the person named on the winning entry and is not transferable to another person or exchangeable for cash or other goods and services.
- Any additional expense incurred as a result of winning this prize, including flights and accommodation, is the responsibility of the Winner.
- The total prize pool for this Competition is maximum AUD $3,000.
- Three (3) Entries will be selected as the Winner as determined in the following manner:
(a) All valid entries will be collated at Head Office and a random number generator (via www.random.org) will be used to select the winning entry at Head Office at 12:00pm midday on Monday 17 February 2020. The decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence regarding such decision will be entered into.
Notification and publication of winners
- The Winner’s first and last name will be published on the SHEIKE Website by 5:00pm on Monday 17 February 2020. Entrants who are not winners will not receive any notification.
- Within two (2) business days of the drawing date, the Winner will be notified via phone or email and will be asked to confirm their details. SHEIKE will not be liable for any unread, undelivered or incorrectly provided email or telephone information.
- If for any reason, despite reasonable steps by Promoter to contact the Winner, a Prize or element of a Prize is unclaimed by the Winner within one (1) week prior to the Prize Expiry (being 17 April 2020), the Prize will be forfeited and will not be re-drawn or awarded to an alternate winner. The parties acknowledge and agree that a re-draw would be impractical, given the nature of the Prize.
Validity, disqualification and termination
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to:
(a) verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and require proof of identity;
(b) disqualify any Entrant who:
(i) does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or the law,
(ii) tampers with the entry process; or
(iii) engages in other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition or the reputation of the Promotor.
- Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Entries that are not received or deemed by the Promoter to be incorrect, illegible or invalid will be disregarded by the Promoter without any liability to the Promoter.
- If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
Limitation of Liability
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law all Entrants release, and indemnify Promoter (including its officers, employees, agents and contractors), from and against, all liability (including negligence), cost, damages, loss or expense arising out of or in connection with any breach of these Terms and Conditions, participation in this this Competition and acceptance of any prize(s), including (but not limited to) loss of income, damage to property and personal injury whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Promoter (including its officers, employees, agents and contractors) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity or delay) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(a) inaccurate / incorrect transcription of entry information;
(b) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
(c) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Promoter ’s control), malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
(d) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
(e) participation or downloading any materials in this Competition;
(f) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference with the Competition;
(g) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition;
(h) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant;
(i) redemption or use of a prize; or
(j) any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Winner.
- The Promoter may, modify or cancel the Competition and may administer this Competition in the manner that it considers appropriate in accordance with Australian law. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Promoter will not accept any liability for any error, omission or failure to administer this Competition.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be construed under the laws of New South Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and its appellate courts.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Authorised under the following licence numbers: NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/41794