Customer Care Lead
St Peters, NSW
As the Customer Care Lead, you lead with passion, positivity and purpose to drive continuous improvement in the SHEIKE Customer Experience. You and your team are the central point of contact in managing, responding to and dealing with all in store and online customer enquiries and helping remove customer friction.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing the SHEIKE Squad Customer Care Team
- Provide the highest level of verbal and written customer support utilising Zendesk Ticketing, Live Chat, Facebook Messenger & Talk systems.
- Be an escalated point of contact for customers contacting SHEIKE Head Office. You will respond to their queries promptly, (through all channels) professionally and with the care and passion to resolve their concern to their satisfaction within company guidelines
- Reviewing and implementing new practices to ensure the customer is at the heart of everything we do
- Providing business with weekly reports on CX performance and customer satisfaction metrics across key customer service touchpoints.
- Understand and champion the importance of great customer experience and it’s ultimate impact on overall company performance
- Developing and delivering the customer care roadmap
- Along with the Head of Retail and Head of Online, help to set & define financial objectives and the operational SLAs of the department.
- Leading by example and getting your hands dirty ensuring all customers are responded to within the designated SLA
- Recognise common complaints & identify opportunities within policy to improve these areas and find long-term solutions.
- Have a sound understanding of legal parameters around sale of goods, returns, exchanges and faulty items as well as have the ability to communicate those policies to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Work with Retail and Online Stakeholders to provide a seamless 360° customer experience both instore and online
- Consistently identify areas of opportunity to improve performance through new processes and technologies.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in a Customer Service/Customer Care Management role.
- Experience with managing a Customer Service Platform Zendesk is our preference however similar will be considered.
- Advanced communication skills
- Ability to manage key stakeholder relationships
- Previous experience in leading a team
- Ability to manage internal processes and main stakeholders where appropriate
- Ability to deal with high volume customer inquiries
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
As part of the SHEIKE family, you will receive:
- A great salary package
- Generous discounts
- A great team and company culture
- Opportunities for career advancement
We look forward to seeing your application.